Andrew House Barn
The Barn is a recent addition as it was previously a private home but shares parking and gardens with Andrew House and the Cottage. Ideal for a family of four or for two couples, the accommodation is recently upgraded and redecorated.
- Modern kitchen with breakfast bar
- Traditional lounge with dining area for four people
- Open fire and initial fuel provided
- Utility room with plenty of space for walking boots, waterproofs and outdoor paraphernalia
- Additional outhouse storage for bikes and canoes
- One twin and one double bedroom, both with lovely views and plenty of storage
- Shared wet room on the first floor
- Door opens on to paved area and gardens plus hay meadow and wooded areas at the back.
Since opening up the Barn in summer 2014, we’ve had plenty of delighted customers who’ve appreciated the extra space and accessibility of the property as well as the secluded location and great outdoor spaces.
“Andrew House Barn is a home from home property with everything you could ever need for a peaceful and relaxing break. The Barn is comfortable, warm and equipped to excellent standards. John and Tina were so welcoming and allowed us to treat the property as our own. The area is quiet, peaceful and so relaxing – we enjoyed sitting watching the numerous birds that visited the garden daily. Ideal for visiting Ullswater and other areas of the Lake District and local walks can be taken from the property itself. A week wasn’t long enough and we will certainly be returning very soon.”