Andrew House Cottage
The Cottage at Andrew House is a cosy but light space with a spiral staircase between the living room and kitchen on the ground floor and a sunny double bedroom and bathroom on the first floor.
- Traditional furnishing throughout
- Modern kitchen
- Oil fired central heating ensures that the cottage is warm
- Shower, bidet, basin and toilet in the bathroom
- Spacious double bedroom with plenty of drawer and hanging storage
- Views into the gardens on three sides
- French windows from the lounge open on to a patio area and the garden
- Additional outhouse storage for bikes and canoes.
A favourite with couples, the Cottage always has several repeat bookings each year – the very best sort of feedback – and it has Excellent 5 out of 5 reviews overall on Trip Advisor.
An amazing place to stay“What an amazing place to stay for our first visit to the Lake District. The cottage is perfect, a great location with everything you need. John and Tina are wonderful hosts and happy to help whenever they can. Thank you for making our holiday so special – look forward to returning again.”
A delightful cottage“A delightful cottage with everything we could need and a lovely friendly welcome. Loads to see and do in the area – Ullswater, walking from Glenridding, Keswick (Puzzling Place was great), Ambleside, Ravenglass and Eskdale railway. So much more we could have done with more time…perhaps next year! Thank you for a lovely base for our holiday.”